This lengthy lockdown and phased reopening plan has really thrown Clarington Woods for a loop, and we appreciate everyone who has stuck through it with us. Targets changing as we try to aim for new dates has been annoying beyond any words we can print online, and we understand – and feel – everyone’s frustrations with the unknowns we’ve all been dealing with.
Unfortunately it’s become clear with the rules laid out for the province, we won’t be able to open to full capacity until MUCH later in the year.
That means NO LARGE EVENTS until further posted.
Rite Of Spring will be pushed back until most likely end of summer/fall. At that point we will most likely just call it Maple Storm and all the people who’ve bought tickets for ROS can have a reserved spot for Maple Storm. DATE STILL TO BE DETERMINED. At this time, refunds for ROS have been halted, so for now hold on to your ticket for Maple Storm OR sell it to a friend!
Litefall will also be pushed back to the fall! DATES TBD.
FOR SKIRMISH GAMES (SAT/SUN)
The field will remain closed until further notice.
We are not sure if running games with 10 people will be realistic enough and not fair to the people driving a distance, only to show up and be turned away because we’re full.
Looking at opening up with limited capacity (25 people) in Phase TWO of the provincial reopening plan.
IF you’ve bought tickets for skirmish games, you are most welcome to save your ticket for a future day when we are open.
We’re terribly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We can’t wait to be able to get back to running games/events again…it is so beyond time to get our pewpew on again!! (Anyone else stockpiling BBs for the first day back?!?!)